The Development Process
Over the years we have developed a pretty good process to organize the steps to website development. It can vary, but here are the basic steps:
- Consultation: In this step we learn about your organization and talk through everything that needs to be built.
- Invoice & Deposit: We have different pricing and payment options that are available.
- Schematic: This details the pages and functions that your website will have. Schematics will need to be approved before moving on to the next step.
- Design: The look of the website is developed during this step. We will have a multi-step proof and review process until the design is perfect. The design will need to be approved before moving onto the next step.
- Coding: In this step we take the design and code it into an actual website, built on a content management framework. This is when it becomes an actual website.
- Populating Content: This is where we add in text, images and anything else that is going onto the website.
- Review, Final Payment & Launch: At this point you have a 99% complete website. We ask for the final payment and to launch the website. We will offer a post-launch support period to fill in the remailning 1% of content and changes that typically acquired form public feedback and anythign else thta we didn't think of while building the website.